Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Christmas Gift

This past Christmas, I received a gift that will be treasured forever.
Emily's teacher had the students make calendars for their parents as Christmas Gifts.  They worked very hard on them for several weeks in class.  Since Emily usually can't keep secrets, I was very happy to be  pleasantly surprised on Christmas morning.
The idea was to have the children use their handprints and finger prints with paint to make pictures that went with that particular month.  Along with each picture, there's a cute poem. 
Can you see why I love it so much? 

January is over, but here's a look at her artwork for the first month of the New Year. 



Only 8 days into February...not so late:)



Don't you just LOVE those handprints and fingerprints?  
So do I...especially since they're contained on the paper!

Hugs, 
~Kimberly







No comments:

Post a Comment