Monday, February 6, 2012

Emmie Kate

To say Emily keeps me on my toes, is a small understatement.  The things this girl comes up with are hysterical, and her way of communicating is priceless.  You see, Emily is a straight A student, but it comes with a lot of hard work.  She has a different way of learning and comprehending. Therefore, when she is telling or explaining something, she may not exactly get all of her facts correct!  One day she let me know, "When I grow up, I want to be a vegetarian...you know, take care of the animals when they are sick!" :)  The time she needed to review for her math test and was trying to get out of it...her response was, "It's not the end of the world if I don't pass that test, Mom".  Nice!
Her interests range from sports to dance and she loves being in her school play.  Emily is currently in the thick of rehearsals for the upcoming school play "Aladdin Junior", while taking her hip hop dance class every week.
As with Maddie, I am so proud of my baby girl.  Life is never dull with her. 


Emily before her dance recital last May

1 comment: