Friday, February 3, 2012

Madelyn Christine

My "Big Girl" just finished her first season as a cheerleader.  I still cannot believe this young lady, who  gave me the name "mommy" is in middle school.
We are slowly getting little glimpses of what's to come when she is a teenager...God, help me:)
Even though she has her moments, I could not be more proud of the young woman she is turning into.  I can handle the occasional "eye roll" and grunts of frustration when she's asked to do something she doesn't want to do.  My daily prayer over Maddie Girl is that she keeps a sweet spirit and kind heart. Telling my girls how to act and showing them on a daily basis are two different things.  I pray for God's strength and wisdom everyday... that I may be the example to the girls that He wants me to be.


Go Hornets!

Hugs,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment